About Chris Westinghouse
Kew (Melbourne), Australia
1. I am an ex-politician, a senior public servant, strategic scientist, jurist and political communications and reputation management specialist with more than 30 years of experience around the world. I’ve served in top corporate roles, sometimes on the Boards of companies, involved in pharmaceuticals, aviation, banking, marketing research, as well as my own consulting practice. As a strategic scientist with a strong interest in issues management and global conflict I maintain a lively participation in peer-to-peer forums involved in international relations around the world. I have no party-political affiliations, and am available for consulting assignments globally. I’m keen to return to the corporate world on a full-time basis.
2. I’ve also spent much of my time and energy as a photographer and freelance photojournalist in the last ten years. I am especially interested in documentary photography, and I try to explore new places, new cultures and their social and developmental issues at least once a year. As a new immigrant I found it hard to establish myself in New Zealand and Australia, so I turned to photography as a way of occupying myself in the interim. It’s been a great deal of fun, and I find it to be a pleasing distraction from the hard world of politics and commerce.
I shoot a wide variety of material, from saucy studio models to African wildlife; from Nat Geo-style documentary work to social commentary, news and events. The word “generalist” was invented to describe the photography that I do. I travel often – and have just spent most of August 2014 shooting in Bangkok.
- View my latest promotional video
- Here’s my complete LinkedIn bio and CV
- You can browse some of my Photography and Photojournalism work here: Pbase flickr 500px
- My commercial photography portfolios are are at: Red Bubble
- Some of my photo comp cards are right here.
- If you are a photo agent and want access to my high resolution portfolio, please email me.
- I “tweet” often, and tend to rant about political and social issues : Docprodigi’s Tweets
- I’m an “open book,” so if you like you can view my facebook pages too: Chris on Facebook
- You can preview some of my books on photography and photojournalism too: “Faces of Efate – A Portrait of Ni-Vanuatu“ “You’ve Got Male“ “Ratchada“ “Canine Pals“ “Patison.”
I am actively pursuing photojournalism or consulting assignments globally, especially in the NGO sector.
CONTACT ME: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 0424987448 @docprodigi